Wings of Hope Family Crisis Services is looking for a Marketing and IT Coordinator to manage social media, media relations, assist with IT issues within the agency and much more. This position is vital to how we communicated as an agency to our donors, potential volunteers, potential clients and many others.
Marketing and Communications
- Develop marketing campaigns for various events, programs, services (new or current) and more.
- Manage our social media presence on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Includes managing/updating our social media guide and brand standards.
- Help design marketing collateral for events (promotional flyers, brochures, etc.)
- Review and ensure the quality of marketing distribution lists, create as needed.
- Design and edit graphics for print or web as needed.
- Coordinate the publication of the Wings of Hope Newsletter.
- Write press releases updating the public on services, events, etc.
- Maintain relations with local news agencies.
- Troubleshoot day to day IT issues within the agency
- Be point of contact for remote IT team for escalated issues
- Maintain website
- Admin for network, email and desktop applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field. Experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- Highly driven, results oriented.
- Excellent writing skills for different mediums (news, print, design, web, etc.).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Graphic design skills (Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.).
- Knowledge or experience working with Email Solution Providers (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, etc.).